- BC/BE Rheumatologist
- 100% Rheumatology, hospital-employed
- Involves resident teaching, equally-shared, light call duties and inpatient consults in conveniently attached hospital building
- Main referral center for the region
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including productivity option, CME and relocation expenses
We understand the importance of balancing work with a healthy personal lifestyle.
- Berkshires, a 4-season resort community, with ample cultural opportunities
- World renowned music, art, theater, and museums
- Year round recreational activities from skiing to kayaking
- Excellent public and private schools make this an ideal family location
Berkshire Medical Center, BHS's 302-bed community teaching hospital and Trauma Center, is a major teaching affiliate of the University of Massachusetts Medical School, and a Top 100 Hospital. With the latest technology and a system-wide electronic health record, BHS is the region's leading provider of comprehensive healthcare services.
This is a great opportunity to practice in a beautiful and culturally rich area while being affiliated with a health system with award winning programs, nationally recognized physicians, and world class technology.