OBGYN Opportunity in the Beautiful Berkshires
Berkshire Health Systems is currently seeking a BC/BE OBGYN to join a growing practice.
This is an exceptional opportunity:
- Robust practice consisting of 11 Physicians and 4 Certified Nurse Midwives.
- Care at various locations throughout Berkshire County Call of 1:8.
- Team of well-respected, well-rounded providers.
- BHS offers a competitive salary and benefit s package as well as relocation assistance.
Located in Western Massachusetts Berkshire Medical Center is the region s leading provider of comprehensive health care services
- 302-bed community teaching hospital with residency programs
- A major teaching affiliate of the University of Massachusetts Medical School and UNECOM Award-winning programs, nationally-recognized physicians and world-class technology
- BMC has Operating Rooms fully equipped for all laparoscopic and minimally invasive procedures including access to a DiVinci robot.
- In office procedures include Hysteroscopy, Essure, Colposcopy, LEEP, Endometrial Ablation and Ultrasound.
Live, Work and Play you can do it all here. One of the most beautiful settings in the northeast makes it easy to balance work with a healthy personal lifestyle. The Northern Berkshires seamlessly blends the warmth and connectedness of a small community with the endless cultural opportunities of a big city.
- Small town New England charm alongside endless cultural opportunities of a big city
- Excellent public and private schools, world renowned music, art, theater, and museums, as well as year round recreational activities from skiing to kayaking
- Just 2 hours from both Boston and New York City