Mercy Clinic in St. Louis, Missouri is seeking a Neurosurgeon interested in complex spine to join a busy practice located on the campus of Mercy Hospital St. Louis. This well-established team includes six neurosurgeons and seven advanced practitioners.
Mercy Hospital St. Louis is the only Level 1 Trauma Center in the St. Louis County area, a CMS Five-Star Hospital, and has earned Advanced Thrombectomy-Capable Stroke Center Certification from the Joint Commission.
This position includes:
- Convenient location on campus of Mercy Hospital St. Louis
- Call: 1 in 6
- First Class OR with state-of-the-art equipment
- Interventional Pain Management team for non-operative support
- 15 neurointensivists, two neurointerventionalists, and 10 neurologists
- Neuroscience-trained nurses staff the Neuro ICU
- A strong referral base from integrated Mercy Clinic physicians
- A collaborative multidisciplinary team that ensures you have the support to deliver exceptional individualized care to patients
- Partnership with administration and a voice when it comes to decisions regarding how you practice medicine.
- System-wide Epic EMR
Join Mercy’s Ministry of Health Care
Mercy, named one of the top five large U.S. health systems for four consecutive years (2016 to 2019) by IBM Watson Health, serves millions annually. Mercy includes more than 40 acute care, managed and specialty (heart, children’s, orthopedic and rehab) hospitals, 900 physician practices and outpatient facilities, 45,000 co-workers and over 4,000 Mercy Clinic providers in Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri, and Oklahoma. Mercy also has clinics, outpatient services and outreach ministries in Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, and Texas. In addition, Mercy's IT division, Mercy Technology Services, and Mercy Virtual commercially serve providers and patients from coast to coast.