Looking for an additional OB/GYN to join large team in Nashville, TN.
- Board certified in OB/GYN
- Experience with high-risk pregnancy care preferred
- Compassionate care philosophy with diverse patient populations
- Partner with OB Hospitalist, OB/GYN and MFM physicians on staff to coordinate patient care
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits package including health, 401K, etc.
- Relocation allowance
About TriStar Centennial Women s Hospital:
- A mother facing a high-risk pregnancy can maintain an individualized birth experience while receiving the special care she and her baby need all in one facility.
- Centennial s state-of-the-art labor & delivery unit averages 280+ births per month providing excellent breastfeeding support, on call MFM expert, 25-bed maternal special care unit, newborn nursery, as well as a Level III NICU
- Onsite neonatologists, perinatologists, ultrasonographers, and obstetric anesthesiologists 24/7
- The perinatal navigators in our advanced infant and maternal services (AIMS) program are experienced nurses who help support low & high-risk mothers and babies. They serve as point of contact for all maternity services and work with referring physician to ensure seamless coordination of care.
- We are able to provide complex gynecologic surgery, including minimally invasive and robotic surgery, reconstructive procedures and gynecologic-oncology services
- Our outpatient practice is located near downtown Nashville
Nashville is home to more than 1.8 million people, more than 40,000 businesses, and over 250 healthcare companies are headquartered in the Nashville region, making healthcare the #1 industry. Tennessee has the second lowest state and local tax burden per capita, and no state income tax. Nashville was rated 15th out of the 125 Best Places to Live in the 2019 US News and World Report.