HCA Healthcare s Forward Pathology Solutions (FPS) is seeking an AP/CP pathologist/hematopathologist in the Kansas City metropolitan area.
- Board certified or board eligible in anatomic/clinical pathology and hematopathology
- High performing with experience handling high volume/complex cases
- Must be eligible for medical licensure in the states of Kansas & Missouri
- Excellent interpersonal and team-building skills
- Patients-first culture
- Unmatched potential for flexibility and career growth
- Competitive salary with incentive based package
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, life, and disability
- Time away from work combines paid time off, disability coverage and leaves of absence
- CME time and dues allowances
- 401k with company matching
- Employee stock purchase plan
About Forward Pathology Solutions (FPS) and HCA Midwest Health:
- FPS is a wholly owned subsidiary of HCA Healthcare established in 2010 to serve HCA Healthcare patients, client physicians, hospitals, and clinics.
- It employs over 170 board certified, multispecialty pathologists and provides professional services to over 80 HCA Healthcare hospitals, Integrated Regional Laboratories, as well as commercial clients.
- In the HCA Midwest Health/Kansas City market, FPS pathologists (15) provide professional services to 7 HCA Healthcare hospitals, 8 ambulatory surgery centers and affiliated clinician offices across the metro Kansas City area.
- In addition, several pathologists in the Kansas City market provide consultation services to FPS pathologists in other HCA markets.
The Kansas City region is a two-state region home to more than 2.5 million people as well as home to corporate headquarters giants including Cerner, AMC, Garmin, Hallmark and H&R Block, among many others. KCI Airport features 10 major airlines and the fewest flight delays, making travel easy. With non-stop flights available, you can be on either coast in 3 hours or less. For the sports enthusiast-KC features the Kansas City Chiefs, Royals, and Sporting KC. Kansas City ranked No. 19 on Forbes' list of the 20 Happiest Cities to Work in Right Now. Overland Park, a suburb of Kansas City located in Johnson County, ranked #1 for 'best places to raise a family.'