Positioned for continued growth and expansion in our Neurosciences and Comprehensive Stroke services, Ocala Health seeks an exceptionally well-trained Endovascular Neurosurgeon to join their successful program.
- DNV Accredited Comprehensive Stroke Program
- Work with an interdisciplinary team of 2 neurologists, 3 neurosurgeons, neurointerventionalist, APPs and intensivists.
- Strong support service from hospital with our Emergency Department clinicians and supports staff.
- The incoming surgeon would primarily focus on endovascular procedures but have the ability to build a successful elective practice.
- Hospital-based support with in-house APP team as well as neurohospitalists assisting with taking primary stroke call.
- Neurocritical care coverage managed by Intensivist team with support of comprehensive stroke team.
- Elective practice located in a 10,000 sq ft office
- Offsite EMR and imaging database access from home, office and hospital
- Board certified / board eligible by the ABMS in Neurosurgery
- ACGME accredited fellowship in endovascular Neurosurgery
- Experience is a plus
This is an employed opportunity through HCA Physician Services Group which offers:
- Competitive compensation
- Great comprehensive and flexible benefits program
- PTO and CME time / allowance
- Occurrence-based malpractice
- Strong support system
About Ocala Health:
- 2 hospital system (Ocala Regional: 290-beds, West Marion: 186-beds) and 3 freestanding EDs
- The region s only Level II Trauma Center and DNV certified Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Consistent growth and impressive investment in capital improvements for several years
- Growing graduate medical education (GME) partnering with University of Central Florida (UCF) to train the next generation of physicians
Ocala is a remarkable town for raising a family; including top-notch educational options. Marion County boasts winding pathways canopied with oak trees and dangling trellises of Spanish Moss, Silver Springs - Nature's Theme Park, the Ocala National Forest, the rolling green fields of horse farms, historic districts, outstanding golf courses, crystal-clear rivers, and fresh-water springs. Marion County has a population of approximately 365,000 and growing. Ocala is conveniently located one hour from both coasts and one hour north of Orlando.