Orthopedic Surgeons - Greater St. Louis Area
Mercy Clinic is seeking Orthopedic Surgeons to join very busy established groups and expand our services throughout the greater St. Louis area. All General Orthopedics and Subspecialists welcome!
Mercy's Orthopedic Surgery teams are part of Mercy Clinic, a physician-led and professionally managed multi-specialty group. With over 2,500 primary care and specialty physicians, Mercy Clinic is ranked one the largest integrated physician organizations in the country.
These positions include:
- In-office x-ray and casting rooms; close to Mercy Physical Therapy
- First Class OR with state-of-the-art equipment
- Strong referral base from Mercy’s primary care physicians and local Mercy urgent cares
- A collaborative multidisciplinary team that ensures you have the support to deliver exceptional individualized care to patients
- System-wide Epic EMR
- Relocation assistance and malpractice insurance
Mercy, a four-time IBM Watson Health top five large U.S. health system in 2019, 2018, 2017 and 2016, is a faith-based organization and serves millions annually. With 40 hospitals in Missouri, Arkansas, Kansas, and Oklahoma, as well as underserved clinics in Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas, Mercy is one of the largest Catholic health systems in the country.
Become a part of our legacy and help us build a healthier future.
Apply for Orthopedic Surgeons - Greater St. Louis Area
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly