Fellowship-Trained Hand and Upper Extremity Orthopedic Surgeon
OrthoKansas, an affiliate of LMH Health, is seeking a Fellowship-Trained Hand and Upper Extremity Orthopedic Surgeon in Lawrence, KS. This is an excellent opportunity to join our physician governed, hospital-employed established orthopedic group.
- Recently moved to a brand new 250,000 square foot state of the art facility in 2020 with onsite Therapy, Imaging services and Ambulatory Surgery Center
- Strong base salary
- Productivity bonus structure
- Ownership opportunity in Ambulatory Surgery Center
- CME allowance
- Paid relocation expenses
- Paid malpractice insurance
- 457 (b) deferred compensation plan starts on day 1
- 100% vested 401 (a) with employer contributions
- Generous time off
- Full service hand therapy department integrated with clinic
- Satellite clinic opportunities
OrthoKansas is a regional orthopedic provider for the state of Kansas. We are the sole orthopedic group based in Lawrence Kansas with a nearly 50 year history of community service. We are a growing group with seven orthopedists and two primary care sports medicine physicians. Join an excellent medical staff with leadership opportunities. Our group’s established fellowship trained hand surgeon is in need partner to manage large regional practice. Lawrence is home to the University of Kansas with all the benefits of a major college town. Our group and town is very family friendly. Enjoy the benefits of a major league city and international airport 30 miles away with none of the traffic.
Please contact us today to learn more about this amazing opportunity!
Apply for Fellowship-Trained Hand and Upper Extremity Orthopedic Surgeon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly