Urology Opportunity for Northern Florida
Lake City Medical Center seeks an exceptionally well-trained urologist to join them in building a premier practice. The hospital is positioned perfectly for the incoming physician to grow a successful and lucrative practice.
- Build a new urology practice with full support of the hospital.
- General urology.
- Robotics available.
- Seeing patients of all ages.
- Board eligible / board certification.
- Experience is a plus.
- Hospital call 1:3 / 10 days per month.
This is an employed opportunity through HCA Physician Services Group which offers:
- Competitive compensation
- Great comprehensive and flexible benefits program
- PTO and CME time / allowance
- Occurrence-based malpractice
- Strong support system
About Lake City Medical Center:
- Located in Lake City, Florida surrounded by numerous unique natural features
- Trusted Community Hospital
- Increasing to 103 beds in 2021
- Provides full-service medical and surgical acute care
- Consistent and imminent growth with impressive capital investments for several years
- 1 Free Standing Emergency Service location, in addition to Main ER
- Accredited Chest Pain Center & Primary Stroke Center
- Advanced Procedural Abilities and Surgical Robotics
- Strong Community Relationships
Lake City, Florida is in the heart of Columbia County beautiful landscape filled with pine forests, crystal-blue springs and charming communities. Lake City is known as the Gateway to Florida because it is adjacent to the intersection of Interstate 75 and Interstate 10. Located just a short drive from Jacksonville, the coast and many of Central Florida s premier attractions, like Disney, Lake City is a community where you can work and play!
Apply for Urology Opportunity for Northern Florida
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly