San Jose Critical Care Opportunity
We are seeking a physician to join our Critical Care team at Regional Medical Center of San Jose.
Regional Medical Center of San Jose is a Level II Trauma Center, a Certified Comprehensive Stroke Center, Accredited Chest Pain Center, Designated Lung Cancer Screening Center, and Level II NICU. Our campus was renovated in 2015 and offers a comprehensive array of inpatient and outpatient services.
- 34 bed mixed ICU High acuity ICU with a variety of complex pathologies. We care for all ICU patients except trauma
- Intensivists manage VV ECMO service. CT Surgeons manage VA ECMO
- Excellent neurosciences and neuro-interventional radiology programs. Nationally recognized trauma, stroke, and cardiac services
- Common Procedures - Intubation, Bronchoscopy, thoracentesis, chest tubes, Central lines, Arterial lines, Lumbar punctures, paracentesis. VV ECMO management (ECMO experience), Neurocritical Care experience is preferred but not required
- 7 full-time Intensivist team
- Block schedule with 12-hour & 8-hour shifts (no call).
- 15 shifts per month is full-time
- Our ICU Medical Director is also Chief of the Medical Staff
- Intensivist-led MDR s at 10:30am
Commitment to our Providers
As a Sound Intensivist, you work with your local team to drive positive change, all while receiving support from our regional leadership. You ll have access to real-time data and insights to optimize daily management of performance. We have a network of 200+ Critical Care Physicians to share ideas and best-practices.
Sound Critical Care has 19-years of proven critical care success focused on improving quality, patient satisfaction and ICU performance. Our mission is to transform the way critical care is delivered by challenging the status quo at hospitals throughout the country. We believe in practicing critical care by design and not by default.
- Above market compensation package to include generous sign-on bonus and paid relocation
- Professional Liability Coverage including full tail coverage
- Medical, dental, prescription and vision coverage option for physician and dependents
- CME Allowance, 401(k), Partnership track, professional development
Education, Training & Experience Required
- MD or DO
- Must be board certified or board eligible in critical care medicine
- Eligible to work in the United States; not a J1 visa qualified area
- Ability to work as a team member
- Must have a commitment to excellence in clinical service, be forward-thinking and demonstrate problem-solving abilities necessary in this environment
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to perform all technical skills in the critical care setting
Location & Lifestyle
San Jose is one of the most culturally diverse cities in the country and offers an excellent quality of life. Residents enjoy moderate weather with over 300 days of annual sunshine. San Jose has close proximity to San Francisco, Napa, as well as world-renowned hiking, biking, skiing, or surfing and all things outdoors via Tahoe, Yosemite National Park, Redwood, Big Sur, just to name a few! The city offers metro living with a suburban feel. San Jose was recognized nationally by Forbes as 19th for job growth and 7th for schooling options
Apply for San Jose Critical Care Opportunity
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly