Pulmonology/Critical Care Opportunity- Sacramento, CA
Pulmonology/Critical Care- Sacramento, CA
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. (TPMG) is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California and an over 70-year tradition of providing quality medical care.
- Physician-led organization
- Multi-specialty collaboration and integration
- Mission driven, patient-centered care with one of the largest progressive medical groups in the nation!
- Shareholder track
- Moving allowance
- Comprehensive medical and dental
- Home loan assistance up to $200,000 (approval required)
- Malpractice and tail insurance
- Three retirement plans, including pension
- Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave
For further details, please contact Roy Hernandez at
email@example.com or call 510.625.2731. Please visit our website at:https://tpmg.permanente.org/careers/
We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Apply for Pulmonology/Critical Care Opportunity- Sacramento, CA
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly