- Position: Gastroenterologist
- Location: Swedish Hospital Chicago, NorthShore University Healthsystem
- Comp: Competitive Salary, Benefits - CME, Routine Time Off RTO)
What you will need:
- License: Medical License in Illinois or pending
- Education: Gastroenterology fellowship
- Certification: Board Certified or Board Eligible
What you will do:
- Treating the broad spectrum of Gastroenterology patients in the clinic and GI lab
- An opportunity to develop an area of subspecialty interest if desired.
- Opportunity to teach and participate in research
- Work alongside advanced practice nurses with subspecialty experience and training
NorthShore University HealthSystem (NorthShore) is an integrated healthcare delivery system consistently ranked as a Top 15 Teaching Hospital in the U.S. The NorthShore system includes six award-winning hospitals – Evanston, Glenbrook, Highland Park, Northwest Community Skokie, and Swedish. NorthShore comprises three exemplary physician networks, totaling more than 4,250 doctors across immediate, primary, specialty and complex care; and 170+ office locations and 35+ immediate care centers. NorthShore has an established reputation with more than 17,000 team members system-wide. NorthShore is committed to excellence in its academic mission and supports teaching and research as the principal teaching affiliate of the University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine.
Chicago’s north suburbs are situated along and near Lake Michigan, just minutes from downtown Chicago. These welcoming communities boast outstanding schools, low crime rates, varied housing options, award-winning cycling and walking paths and numerous recreational activities for the whole family
EOE: Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/ Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Disability/Vets, VEVRRA Federal Contractor.
Apply for Gastroenterlogist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly