Geriatrician Position in Vibrant College Town - Full-Time and Part-Time Positions Available
Carle Health is seeking a BE/BC Geriatrician to join our established practice in Urbana, Illinois.
Practice opportunity details include:
- Join five Geriatricians in the ambulatory clinic, along with 9 APPs, and full-time nursing staff
- There are 50 hospitalists and a dedicated geriatric hospitalist to assist with hospital admissions
- Primary responsibilities include nursing home coverage and ambulatory clinic
- Planned clinic schedule is Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Provide service in sub-acute, rehabilitation and short-stay environments
- Opportunity for medical directorship and providing long-term care at a third nursing home in the area
- Hospital practice is not required
- There are no visit or staffing requirements for assisted-care facilities, home visits, hospice or palliative care
- Physicians will be on call for their nursing home patients during the week; and 1 in 12 weekday/weekend for geriatric service call (for ambulatory clinic patients)
- Part-time positions available
- Opportunity for academic and/or research affiliation with the Carle Illinois College of Medicine
- Carle Illinois College of Medicine is the nation s first medical school focused at the intersection of healthcare and engineering.
- Excellent benefit package: health/dental/life insurance, 403-B plan with employer match, LTD, relocation allowance, CME allowance, and paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail insurance covered
Based in Urbana, IL, The Carle Foundation is a vertically integrated system with more than 9,500 employees in its five hospitals, multi-specialty physician groups, health plan and associated healthcare businesses including the Carle Illinois College of Medicine, the world s first engineering-based medical school. Carle is proud to be named a Great Place to Work . Carle Foundation Hospital and Carle BroMenn Medical Center hold Magnet designation, the nation s highest honor for nursing care and Carle Foundation Hospital (CFH) ranks as one of America s 50 Best HospitalsTM by Healthgrades .
Nearly equidistant to Chicago, Indianapolis and St. Louis, Champaign-Urbana is home to the 150-year-old University of Illinois. As a micro-urban community, C-U combines the best of city amenities, from dining to the arts, with a more laid back, college-town atmosphere. Carle is the second-largest employer in Champaign County.
Apply for Geriatrician Position in Vibrant College Town - Full-Time and Part-Time Positions Available
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly