Pulmonology/Critical Care Physicians
Seeking top-talent Pulmonology/Critical Care physicians in Ohio
TriHealth Pulmonary Medicine is a well-established team of 10 physicians, clinicians and pulmonary professionals committed to caring for people first. Started more than 30 years ago, our group has the largest pulmonary market share in the greater Cincinnati area. We offer the full clinical realm of care including:
- Critical Care · Inpatient Consultation · Outpatient Clinic
- Bronchoscopy procedures with Navigational Bronchoscopy capabilities including ION and Endobronchial Ultrasound Bronchoscopy (EBUS)
We are currently welcoming a BE/BC Pulmonologist to meet the increasingly growing demands of our high-volume outpatient and inpatient practices. Opportunities are available at our beautiful, patient-centered suburban medical centers in and around Greater Cincinnati.
We are locally, regionally, and nationally recognized for innovative, outstanding care. Awards in our discipline include Healthgrades’ 100 Best Hospitals for Pulmonary Care (2021) and Pulmonary Excellence Award (2021). We consistently rank nationally as a high-performing healthcare system for overall Pulmonology and Lung Surgery as reported by US News & World Report (2021).
Our physicians enjoy:
- Competitive, value-based salary along with productivity incentives and SIGN-ON BONUS
- Comprehensive Total Rewards benefits package that includes health/dental/vision plans, lifestyle and wellness programs, generous PTO and more
- 401k with employer match and 457b
- CME stipend
- Malpractice with tail coverage
- Strong referral stream from our Primary Care physician community of more than 200 providers
TriHealth is a large, integrated, innovative healthcare system that is physician-led and patient-focused. We provide high-quality care to 1 in 3 Greater Cincinnatians. We are anchored by two acute care hospitals linked to more than 130 additional sites of care and employ more than 700 outstanding physicians. Consistently ranked among the top employers in the US, TriHealth has been recognized as a “Top 100 Integrated” Health System for more than a decade, TriHealth also has been designated a “Top 15 Health System” by Truven Health Analytics.
Cincinnati is served by a busy international airport. The city offers rich culture and diversity along with strong educational offerings and affordable and engaging neighborhoods. You’ll find a wide variety of great recreational activities, a vibrant riverfront and exceptional arts, fine dining and entertainment, making it a great place to call home. Attractive relocation packages are available.
Apply for Pulmonology/Critical Care Physicians
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly