Exciting OB/GYN Hospitalist Position
Join Ob Hospitalist Group at Northwest Health Porter Hospital
Our Full Time Hospitalist position offers:
- Competitive Compensation
- W2 Employment
- Full time: 7 shifts per month (with 21 days off a month)
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision and Rx Benefits + 401k match
- Continuing Medical Education Allowance
- Paid Medical Malpractice Insurance with Tail
- Flexible Schedule – completed 3 months in advance
- No on-call duty or office management
- Work/Life Balance that you deserve!
Porter Regional Hospital provides a spectrum of care, from prenatal to postpartum, including high-risk pregnancy care and advanced labor and delivery services including VBAC deliveries. The hospital also offers a variety of classes and groups including breastfeeding support, modern delivery rooms, experienced labor and delivery staff and advanced medical technology. Porter Regional Hospital was one of the first hospitals to receive the Blue Distinction® Center+ for Maternity Care designation.
Valparaiso is a vibrant college town in northwest Indiana with a population of 32,501. Valparaiso is about 50 miles southeast of Chicago along Lake Michigan’s southern edge. Valparaiso which means “Vale of Paradise” is home to Valparaiso University and a number of tourist attractions, including scenic gardens and historic theaters. Living in Valparaiso offers residents a dense suburban feel.
Apply for Exciting OB/GYN Hospitalist Position
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly