White Plains Hospital, a 292 bed award winning hospital is seeking a Full time Nephrologist to join its growing hospital employed multispecialty practice (in Westchester, just 25 miles outside Manhattan, NY). This team is currently compromised of two other Nephrologists emphasizing coordinated, collaborative, high quality care for patients.
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Light call schedule
- Large Referral Base
- Full spectrum nephrology practice including inpatient consults, dialysis, outpatient
- Daily rounds delivering care for patients with AKI, electrolyte imbalance and hemodialysis
- Availability for hospital consults as coverage within Nephrology group
- Closely working with hospitalists, consultants, NP, PA, nurses in intensive care unit, floors and ED
- Hospital employed
- State of the art electronic medical records system
- Ability to provide quality patient care with an extremely competent and supportive team
- Modern offices in convenient locations throughout Westchester County.
- White Plains Hospital is listed on Soliant Health’s Top 20 Beautiful Hospitals
- White Plains is ranked by CNN Money as one of the best cities to live in
- Enjoy suburban life of White Plains/ Westchester with Manhattan just 25 miles away
- An hour’s drive from three major international airports and ten minute commute from White Plains county airport.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Competitive compensation including bonus programs, vacation & CME time off
- Comprehensive benefits include: health/dental/vision, paid malpractice, 403(b) plan, tuition assistance and more.
QUALIFICATIONS OF THE NEPHROLOGIST
- Medical Degree - MD or DO and a valid NYS Medical License.
- Fellowship in Nephrology
- Board Certified or Board eligible if within two years of fellowship
- Valid BLS certification
- Experienced and new grads are welcomed
ABOUT OUR PRACTICE
White Plains Hospital Physician Associates (WPPA) is a division of White Plains Hospital, developed with the intent of aligning local practicing physicians with Hospital services. As a result, our patients can benefit from greater access to an expanding breadth of outpatient specialty services. By enabling physicians and the Hospital to work more closely than ever before, we ensure the best possible outcome for each individual patient by sharing information more directly, promoting growth, utilizing resources efficiently and effectively, and developing quality care to its fullest potential. It's just one example of the Hospital's mission of extending its services beyond inpatient and outpatient care to improve the overall health of our entire community.
WHITE PLAINS HOSPITAL AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
- S. News & World Report - Best Regional Hospital
- Great Place to Work
- Magnet Recognized
- Healthgrades – Outstanding Patient Experience Award
- Leapfrog – Hospital Safety Grade 2019 (Ranked among the safest hospitals in the nation)
- The Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval -
- AACN Beacon Award of Excellence
- AHA Designation as a Primary Stroke Center
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should submit a current CV to Sharon O. Alfonso
Apply for Nephrologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly