Pain Medicine (Non-Interventional)
TPMG is seeking a full-time BE/BC Pain Medicine (Non-Interventional) physician to join our team in Vallejo, CA.
- Napa/Solana: Primary based at Vallejo with some travel anticipated to Vacaville
- FTE: 6/10 with potential for expansion
- B/C or B/E in their training with CAQ in Pain Medicine.
- Training Backgrounds Preferred: Anesthesiology, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Neurology, or Psychiatry. Will consider Family Medicine
- Department consists of 1.4 FTE. There is one current 6/10 provider and 2 part time (Family Medicine trained). Candidates may have an opportunity to work internally, in their specialty to increase their FTE.
- Ancillary Staff: Pain PT, psychologist, Pharmacists and medical assistants
- Basic Practice: OP, prescription management for chronic pain and experience with a multi-disciplinary management team. There may be some IP consults.
- 10-14 patients/day. New: 60 min and Returning: 30 minutes.
- Possibility for Family Medicine residents to rotate through department
- Opportunity for education of staff and other doctors.
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California and a 75-year tradition of providing quality medical care.
- Board Certification or Eligibility
- Must be eligible to obtain a CA medical license or be currently licensed to practice within CA
A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE WITH TPMG:
- Work-life balance focused practice, including flexible schedules and unmatched practice support.
- We can focus on providing excellent patient care without managing overhead and billing.
- We demonstrate our commitment to a culture of equity, inclusion, and diversity by hiring physicians that reflect and celebrate the diversity of people and cultures. We practice in an environment with patients at the center and deliver culturally responsive and compassionate care to our member populations.
- Multi-specialty collaboration with a mission-driven integrated health care delivery model.
- An outstanding electronic medical record system that allows flexibility in patient management.
- We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health & Wellness Program.
- We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research, mentorship, physician leadership, and community service.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including comprehensive medical and dental
- Moving allowance and home loan assistance - up to $200,000 (approval required)
- Malpractice and tail insurance
- Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave
- Shareholder track
- Three retirement plans, including pension
Please visit our website to view all our opportunities located throughout Northern, CA:
We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer | VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Apply for Pain Medicine (Non-Interventional)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly