Hospitalist Opportunities in the Kansas City Metro
Lee's Summit Medical Center is seeking a family medicine hospitalist to join a private practice providing inpatient services in Overland Park, Kansas and Lee’s Summit, Missouri.
- Ideal candidate will collaborate with the existing 25 physicians to provide inpatient coverage including facilitating admissions, consults, discharges, etc.
- Opportunity for teaching family medicine residents
- Advanced practice providers available to support the physician as part of the overall care team and rounding efforts
- Block scheduling of 7 days on/ 7 days off; with a round and go model
- Must be board certified or board eligible in family medicine, internal medicine or internal medicine/pediatrics
- New graduates will be considered, particularly if they have strong inpatient experience or training
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience
- Partnership track available after first year of employment
- Medical, dental, vision, 401K
About Lee’s Summit Medical Center:
- Lee’s Summit Medical Center is a full-service, 80+ bed hospital serving the Lee’s Summit and surrounding areas with more than 300 physicians representing more than 40 specialties.
- The hospital is a dually-accredited chest pain and primary stroke center and features a highly trained staff with an unwavering commitment to quality, compassionate healthcare.
- Services include but are not limited to cancer care, cardiovascular services, endoscopy, emergency services, neurology, neurosurgery, pain management, palliative care, pulmonology, outpatient therapy, sports medicine, respiratory care, outpatient and inpatient surgical specialty care, and women’s services.
- As one of Lee’s Summit’s largest private sector employers, Lee’s Summit Medical Center is dedicated to the community’s growth, success, and well-being.
Lee’s Summit is an award-winning, mid-sized community combining the amenities of a large metropolitan city with the comfort and convenience of one of the most livable communities in America. Money Magazine chose Lee’s Summit as one of the Top 100 Best Places to Live. Lee’s Summit features affordable housing in safe neighborhoods and a nationally recognized educational system. The award-winning school district earned the Distinction in Performance Award with a perfect score 10 years in a row. Located only 20 minutes from the Power & Light District or the Country Club Plaza, you can enjoy convenient access to all that Kansas City has to offer.
Apply for Hospitalist Opportunities in the Kansas City Metro
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly