Atrium Health is seeking a Critical Care Pulmonologist
NorthEast Critical Care Associates is recruiting a fellowship-trained, Board-Certified Critical Care Pulmonologist physician for an inpatient position at our Atrium Health Cabarrus hospital. Specific fellowship training in Critical Care is required.
• Established group of 12 Pulmonary and Critical Care physicians and 5 APPs
• Inpatient 24/7—Approximately 180 shifts/year
• Lifestyle balance (favorable critical care schedule) Inpatient 24/7 with rotations through weekdays, weekends, & days/nights/swing spread throughout the year with time to rest and reset
• Ability to develop areas of interest (Intubation, Bronchoscopy, Dialysis Catheter, Central Lines, Chest Tubes)
• Opportunity to work with academic system with recent partnership with Wake Forest Baptist Health and further areas of interest
• Potential opportunity to work with teaching duties with Internal Medicine Residents and to participate in anticipated medical school
• Cabarrus ICU supported by onsite 24/7 Intensivist in-house presence
• Competitive, robust compensation and comprehensive benefits package
Concord is located just 20 miles from the city of Charlotte and is three hours from both the NC beaches and the NC Blue Ridge mountains. Both Concord and Cabarrus County boasts excellent public and private schools. The area offers diverse professional sports including NASCAR, the NFL Carolina Panthers, NBA Charlotte Hornets, Carolina Knights baseball, Charlotte Checkers hockey, and beautiful golf courses, as well as unlimited year-round recreational opportunities.
Apply for Atrium Health is seeking a Critical Care Pulmonologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly