Colorectal Surgery Opportunity in Kansas City, Missouri
Research Medical Center is assisting with the search for a colorectal surgeon to join a well-established private practice in the Kansas City metro.
- Weekend and week day calls are on a one out of five rotation
- Private practice group of 5 colorectal surgeons
- 100% colorectal surgery position
- Candidates with substantial robotics training are encouraged to apply
- Excellent learning environment as physicians teach robotic surgery to surgeons throughout the US
- 401k & retirement plan
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- CME reimbursement & time off
- Relocation assistance
- Opportunity to become a partner in three years without an account receivable buy-in
About Research Medical Center
- Experience a positive, professional work environment in a top tier facility located in one of the most livable cities in the heart of America. Research Medical Center offers high-tech care in a beautiful, comfortable setting designed to exceed the expectations of those we serve.
- With 590+ licensed beds, the hospital features a strong complement of subspecialists and robust inpatient services including level 1 trauma, level 1 STEMI, oncology, comprehensive stroke program, and many more key services.
- With over 700 doctors representing 29 medical specialties we ensure that our patients needs are always met and that their expectations are continually exceeded. We are committed to the care and improvement of human lives.
The Kansas City region is a two-state region home to more than 2.5 million people as well as home to corporate headquarters giants including Cerner, AMC, Garmin, Hallmark and H&R Block, among many others. KCI Airport features 10 major airlines and the fewest flight delays, making travel easy. With non-stop flights available, you can be on either coast in 3 hours or less. For the food enthusiast KC features four James Beard Award winning chefs and about a dozen finalists. Kansas City ranked No. 19 on Forbes' list of the 20 Happiest Cities to Work in Right Now.
Apply for Colorectal Surgery Opportunity in Kansas City, Missouri
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly