Pulmonary and Critical Care Opportunity in Englewood, Florida
Job Number: J-038095
Recruiter: Ryan Platt
Job Title: Pulmonary and Critical Care Opportunity in in Englewood, Florida
HCA is seeking a Pulmonologist to assist them with growing their employed network.
- Mix of outpatient pulmonary medicine, inpatient consults / ED coverage and critical care medicine
- Additional opportunities for interventional pulmonary procedures (navigational bronchs, EBUS) available but not required
- Rotate with another physician
- Schedule: 2 weeks in the pulmonary medicine - clinic and pulmonary procedures
- 7 shifts of ICU coverage managing critical care patients, consults and ED needs. ICU shifts may not be consecutive and run separately than 2 weeks in pulmonary clinic.
- Practice is part of a larger employed network of physicians that includes primary care and specialists located throughout the community
- Competitive compensation
- Robust, flexible benefits program
- PTO and CME time / allowance
- Occurrence-based malpractice
- Strong support system
About Englewood Community Hospital:
- A 100-bed acute care hospital, offering a wide variety of healthcare services
- Promotes a culture that fosters compassion and kindness
- Recognized for efforts in the prevention and treatment of illnesses including heart disease, general surgery, emergency care, urology and orthopedics
- Straight A s 2012 2019 Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade
- The Joint Commission Disease-Specific Certification in Total Knee, Total Hip, Heart Failure and Sepsis
- AHCA Primary Stroke Center Designation
About Englewood, Florida:
- Located just south of Sarasota and about an hour North of Ft. Myers
- Founded in 1896 as a fishing village.
- Today the area around historic West Dearborn Street boasts home decor and antiques shops, unique restaurants, and a growing art scene.
- Affordable real estate popular with retirees, families looking for that small-town feel, and entrepreneurs
- Abundant white sugar sand coastline
Apply for Pulmonary and Critical Care Opportunity in Englewood, Florida
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly