OB GYN Physician - Legacy Health
At Legacy, we are committed to making life better for others. We not only provide state-of-the-art care; we also provide compassion and a tireless desire to secure the wellbeing of our patients. If this is how you view your work as an OB GYN, we invite you to consider joining our community.
Legacy Silverton Medical Center (LSMC): Our Family Birth Center (FBC) is well respected throughout the surrounding extended communities. The FBC includes 18-LDRP rooms, an OR on the unit, and a tele-baby program which is a direct link to Randall Children's Hospital at Legacy Emanuel in Portland. Silverton Hospital has been named a “Top 100” hospital in the country and the FBC has received the JD Power Award for Excellence. Legacy's FBC in Silverton has been consistently chosen as the valley's “Best Place To Have a Baby” by readers of the Statesman Journal.
Silverton is a quaint town with locally owned businesses, a seasonal farmer's market, summer festivals, and historic murals. There is ample opportunity for outdoor activities including The Silver Falls State Park with trails known for hiking, biking, and horseback riding, and The Oregon Garden which is an 80-acre botanical garden and open year-round. We are nestled between Salem and the Cascade Mountains and a one-hour commute to Portland as well as close-proximity to ocean beaches and long skiing, making this an opportunity for both professional satisfaction and an active healthy lifestyle.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Provides both clinic and hospital-based OB-GYN services.
- Must be able to respond to the hospital within a 20-minute period for call.
- Graduate of four-year U.S. Medical School or equivalent. Residency completed in OB-GYN.
- Clinical experience in OB-GYN, in both office and inpatient settings.
- Current BLS from the American Heart Association required.
- Bilingual a plus!
- Follows guidelines set forth in Legacy's Values in Action.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in OB-GYN.
- Unrestricted license to practice medicine in the state(s) of practice.
For additional information, please contact Forrest Brown, FoBrown@LHS.org
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disabled
Apply for OB GYN Physician - Legacy Health
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly