Princeton Community Hospital (PCH) an affiliate of WVU Medicine in Princeton, WV has an immediate opening for a board certified/eligible urologist to join a well-established and expanding practice in its Mercer Medical Group (MMG). The successful candidate will possess strong interpersonal, diagnostic, and clinical skills.
MMG Urology is a well-established practice with a strong reputation for providing excellent care. You will be part of a practice that is located within minutes of the Princeton Community Hospital campus that currently has one mid-level provider. The PCH surgical services department was the first hospital in the area to provide the use of the robotic technology of the da Vinci robot.
Princeton Community Hospital Highlights:
- Non-profit, 203 bed acute care multispecialty medical facility
- Services a 10-county region in southern West Virginia and southwest Virginia
- PCH and Diamond Healthcare operate The Behavioral Health Pavilion of the Virginias
- PCH operates PCH-Bluefield Campus, a full-service emergency department in Bluefield
- PCH owns and operates 16 ambulatory clinics (Mercer Medical Group and Bluefield Clinic Company) offering a wide range of specialties.
- Hospital employed with guaranteed base salary plus bonus incentives
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Hospital provided life insurance and long-term disability
- 403B retirement match program
- Paid Time Off
- CME time off and annual allowance
- Recruitment incentives with an initial multi-year contract
Princeton Community Hospital is an affiliate of WVU Medicine, West Virginia’s premier provider of advanced specialty care and the state’s only academic medical center. WVU Medicine is West Virginia University’s affiliated health system. Through its sixteen hospitals, five institutes, and many affiliates, WVU Medicine provides comprehensive healthcare services to all of West Virginia, Southeast Ohio, Western Maryland, and Southwest Pennsylvania.
Located in beautiful southern West Virginia, Princeton is home to a rich history of manufacturing, technology, and tourism. I-77 runs through the heart of the county and provides quick access to 8 major markets in the region. Located just under 3 hours north of Charlotte, NC and within easy driving distance to many mid-Atlantic and Southeast cities, Princeton offers residents the best of small-town America with top ranked public schools and access to incredible recreational opportunities.
For more information about this exciting opportunity to join our team, please contact our Director of Physician Recruitment, Sharon Boggess. Please reach out to her via email: Sharon.Boggess@pchonline.org to set up a phone call or call directly at 304-487-7669. You may also visit www.pchonline.org for more information about Princeton Community Hospital.
We are an EOE/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, veteran status or other protected status.
Apply for Urology Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly