Banner University Medical Group is seeking full time Gastroenterologists to cover GI consults and inpatient cases. The right physicians will join the growing team of Gastroenterologists who are paving a new path for our patient care in Southern Arizona. Qualified candidates will receive a faculty appointment at the University of Arizona consistent with their credentials.
- B/C in Gastroenterology
- Experienced in hospital medicine with complex patients
- 208 shifts per year, working 7 consecutive days (M-Su) at a time
- Equates to 30 weeks
- No additional specialty call
- Salary guarantee for 3 years as long as MWS are met
- Productivity-based incentives
Banner Health’s Total Compensation Package Includes:
- Competitive salary plus incentives
- Relocation assistance
- Paid CME days plus allowance
- Paid malpractice
- Excellent benefit package options that provide security for you and your family.
Tucson is a bustling, vibrant community nestled in the blooming Sonoran Desert. Vibrant culture, entertainment, and a thriving food scene minutes away with a booming housing market and attractive cost of living to live, work, and play!
- 350 Days of Year-Round Sunshine!
- The Outdoors Await! Golf, hiking, cycling, horseback riding, swimming, tanning and nearby winter skiing.
- A Unique Historical Heritage: Immerse in our city's history via art galleries, museums, architectural presidios and missions!
- Tantalizing Culinary Adventures: Explore vibrant palettes in one of the top gastronomy cities and fresh fusions on traditional food.
Submit your CV for immediate consideration
The safety of our team members and patients is of utmost importance, so Banner is requiring the COVID-19 vaccine for all team members. As members of the health care field, we are in the business of caring for people, so we take seriously our commitment to ensure our patients and teams are safeguarded from this rapidly changing and dangerous disease.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.
Facility & Location InformationBanner - University Medical Center Tucson
1625 North Campbell Avenue, Tucson, AZ 85719 Physician-Gastroenterology
Apply for Physician-Gastroenterology
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly