Physician - Academics-Pulmonary Disease
Academic Transplant Pulmonologist
Banner University Medical Center Phoenix
The Division of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine at Banner University Medical Center Phoenix seeking full-time transplant pulmonologists to expand our transplant pulmonologist team. Focusing on providing exceptional care to patients with critical lung illnesses and developing leading edge treatment.
Essential functions include:
- Manage wait list individuals
- Round on the inpatient transplant service
- Mentor our pulmonary fellows as they rotate though the transplant service.
- Supervise midlevel practitioners and coordinators in the care of transplant patients
- Perform bronchoscopy both surveillance biopsies and airway exams on transplant patients
- Comprehensive inpatient and outpatient responsibilities
- Strong clinical team building and interpersonal relationship skills
- Board Certified in Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine
- Experience/Training in Transplant Pulmonary with 3 years plus experience
- Valid AZ license (or eligible to receive)
Banner Health and University of Arizona Health Network have come together to form Banner – University Medicine, a health system anchored in Phoenix and Tucson that makes the highest level of care accessible to Arizona residents. At the heart of this partnership is academic medicine – research, teaching and patient care – across three academic medical centers: Banner – University Medical Center Phoenix, formerly Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center, is a nationally recognized academic medical center. The world-class hospital is focused on coordinated clinical care, expanded research activities and nurturing future generations of highly trained medical professionals who serve the community.
As a physician-led system focused on the well-being of our patients and our providers, Banner Health offers excellent compensation including attractive salary, relocation assistance, fully paid occurrence-based malpractice, paid CME plus allowance and excellent benefit package options that provide security for you and your family.
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
The safety of our team members and patients is of utmost importance, so Banner is requiring the COVID-19 vaccine for all team members. As members of the health care field, we are in the business of caring for people, so we take seriously our commitment to ensure our patients and teams are safeguarded from this rapidly changing and dangerous disease.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employee
Facility & Location InformationBanner - University Medical Center Phoenix
Downtown Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ 85006 Physician - Academics-Pulmonary Disease
Apply for Physician - Academics-Pulmonary Disease
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly