Lucrative Outpatient PM&R Opening in Atlanta, Georgia
Join a rapidly expanding organization with a footprint across the Atlanta Metro. This practice focuses on auto injuries, workplace accidents, joint injuries, along with back and spine pain.
• Main clinic site in highly aught after North Atlanta but there are multiple clinics across the greater Atlanta Metro.
• Outpatient only, M-F 8-5 schedule
• Ideal candidate will need to be trained with injections, including, Radio Frequency Ablations, Cervical Medial Branch Block Injections, Cervical Epidural Injections, Thoracic Epidural Injections, Lumbar Transforaminal Epidural Steroid Injections, Lumbar Facet Joint Injections, Sacroiliac Joint Injections, and Spine and Joint Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Injections.
• Average volume of 20 patients per day with very efficient office flow
• Option to practice telemedicine as well as in office visits
• Very competitive salary plus production bonus
• Full benefits to include Health, Dental, Vision, and 401K
• Flexibility regarding PTO and Holidays for time off
Life in Metro Atlanta:
• Major metro with direct access to an International Airport.
• Features include award-winning restaurants and chefs, iconic locales that rival any across the country - including the Alliance Theatre, the CNN Center, and the largest indoor aquarium in the country.
• Fantastic school districts to include both public and private options.
• There is something for everyone: parks, rivers/lakes, golf courses, professional sports, proximity to the beaches and/or the mountains, and so much more!
For more information and to apply now please contact Ross Hegenwald using one of the following methods:
Specialty: Physical Medicine And Rehabilitation
Employment Type: Full Time
Apply for Lucrative Outpatient PM&R Opening in Atlanta, Georgia
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly