Geriatric Medicine Physician
Outstanding Opportunities for Physicians to join our growing, statewide, Geriatric Medicine Program!
At Hartford HealthCare, the most comprehensive, integrated health care system in Connecticut, we know what matters most when it comes to building a fulfilling career in Geriatric Medicine.
Hartford HealthCare has several full-time positions now available in our Hartford, Norwich and Bloomfield Connecticut locations for Board Certified or Board Eligible Geriatricians.
Our positions offer opportunities and options to do what you are most interested in clinically including:
- Combination of inpatient and outpatient Geriatric consultation
- Care for patients in long term care and skilled nursing facilities
- Combination of Outpatient Geriatric Consultation (dementia, falls, polypharmacy) and Senior Primary Care
- Combination of Outpatient Clinic and SNF’s (plus with Medical Directorships)
- Professional development in leadership, research or academic teaching
You will be joining and established team of 18 Geriatric providers who provide care for the most needed population. Our system offers a robust compliment of senior resources that our team works closely with to provide a personalized, coordinated care.
Connecticut is located within two hours of Boston and New York City and offers you and your family access to the finest schools in the nation, four beautiful seasons of recreational activities, and options to live at the shore, in leafy suburbs, or in vibrant urban areas.
To support our physicians, Hartford HealthCare offers:
- Market-leading compensation and benefits
- Generous 401K match, CME and ample paid time off
- Loan repayment support
- Provider Leadership Development Institute & Office of Provider Wellness
- Flexible scheduling
To learn more, contact:
Debra Colaci, CPRP
Physician Recruiter, Hartford HealthCare
C: (860) 500-3197
Apply for Geriatric Medicine Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly