Physician - Academics-Gastroenterology
Gastrointestinal Motility Specialist
The Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology at the University of Arizona and Banner University Medical Group is seeking a dynamic BC/BE Gastroenterologist with training/experience in Gastrointestinal Motility Disorders. This individual will be expected to supervise and interpret motility studies, consult on patients with a variety of motility disorders, and perform endoscopic procedures as needed. Candidates should have a strong commitment to clinical care and teaching and will be joining an expanding and dynamic division dedicated to providing exemplary service to our Southern Arizona referral population. Qualified candidates will receive a faculty appointment to the University of Arizona consistent with their credentials.
Banner Health and University of Arizona Health Network have come together to form Banner – University Medicine, a health system anchored in Phoenix and Tucson that makes the highest level of care accessible to Arizona residents. At the heart of this partnership is academic medicine – research, teaching and patient care – across three academic medical centers.
Banner University Medical Center - Tucson
- Nationally recognized for providing exceptional patient care, teaching future health-care professionals and conducting groundbreaking research.
- The hospital's physicians are full-time faculty of the University of Arizona College of Medicine - Tucson.
- Our specialty services include comprehensive heart and cancer care, advanced neuroscience techniques and a multi-organ transplant program.
- Diamond Children's Medical Center is located on the campus providing specialized pediatric services including neonatal and intensive care, emergency medicine and cancer therapies.
- We are Southern Arizona's only Level 1 Trauma Center, caring for the most critically injured patients.
Tucson provides a host of professional opportunities, cultural amenities and recreational activities such as:
- Majestic mountains in every direction and breathtaking sunsets
- K-12 educational options and the academic excellence of the University of Arizona
- Endless sunshine with no humidity, fresh air and easy access to the sand and surf of San Diego and Mexico
- Moderate cost of living
Banner University Medical Group offers a generous salary and recruitment incentives, along with an industry leading benefits package that provides security for you and your family.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and pharmacy plans
- Paid malpractice
- Eligible for benefits coverage within 30 days
- Financial savings resources
- Career advancement and optimal work/life balance
- Employee Discounts
SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
The safety of our team members and patients is of utmost importance, so Banner is requiring the COVID-19 vaccine for all team members. As members of the health care field, we are in the business of caring for people, so we take seriously our commitment to ensure our patients and teams are safeguarded from this rapidly changing and dangerous disease.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.
Facility & Location InformationBanner - University Medical Center Tucson
1625 North Campbell Avenue, Tucson, AZ 85719 Physician - Academics-Gastroenterology
Apply for Physician - Academics-Gastroenterology
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly