White Plains Hospital Physician Associates (WPPA) is seeking a Full time Nephrologist to join our growing hospital employed multispecialty practice. This team is currently compromised of one other Nephrologist who emphasize coordinated, collaborative, high quality care for our patients. WPPA consists of 150 providers throughout Westchester County, including locations in Armonk, New Rochelle, Scarsdale, and the greater White Plains area. (just 25 miles outside Manhattan, NY)
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Light call schedule
- Phenomenal job environment
- Hospital employed
- State of the art electronic medical records system
- Ability to provide quality patient care with an extremely competent and supportive team
- Modern offices in convenient locations throughout Westchester County.
- White Plains Hospital is listed on Soliant Health s Top 20 Beautiful Hospitals
- White Plains is ranked by CNN Money as one of the best cities to live in
- Enjoy suburban life of White Plains/ Westchester with Manhattan just 25 miles away
- An hours drive from three major international airports and ten minute commute from White Plains county airport.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Competitive compensation including bonus programs, vacation & CME time off
- Comprehensive benefits include: health/dental/vision, paid malpractice, 403(b) plan, tuition assistance and more.
QUALIFICATIONS OF THE NEPHROLOGIST
- Medical Degree - MD or DO and a valid NYS Medical License.
- Fellowship in Nephrology
- Board Certified or Board eligible.if within two years of fellowship
- Valid BLS certification
ABOUT OUR PRACTICE
White Plains Hospital Physician Associates (WPPA) is a division of White Plains Hospital, developed with the intent of aligning local practicing physicians with Hospital services. As a result, our patients can benefit from greater access to an expanding breadth of outpatient specialty services. By enabling physicians and the Hospital to work more closely than ever before, we ensure the best possible outcome for each individual patient by sharing information more directly, promoting growth, utilizing resources efficiently and effectively, and developing quality care to its fullest potential. It's just one example of the Hospital's mission of extending its services beyond inpatient and outpatient care to improve the overall health of our entire community.
WHITE PLAINS HOSPITAL AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
- S. News & World Report - Best Regional Hospital - 2019/2020
- Great Place to Work 2019
- Magnet Recognized (2012 and 2016- only 7% of hospitals in the US are currently Magnet designated)
- Healthgrades Outstanding Patient Experience Award 2019
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade 2019 (Ranked among the safest hospitals in the nation, White Plains was the only hospital in Westchester County to earn the top 2019 Spring Safety Grade.)
- The Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval 2019 (First Hospital in Westchester to receive this award)
- AACN Beacon Award of Excellence 2014, 2016 & 2017
- Consumer Choice Award (12-time recipient )
- AHA Designation as a Primary Stroke Center
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should submit a current curriculum vitae and letter of interest to Sharon O. Alfonso
Apply for Nephrologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly