EINSTEIN HEALTHCARE NETWORK
Einstein Healthcare Network, now a part of Jefferson Health, continues to honor the legacy it established in 1866. Our primary mission remains true to the founders intent and our health system has grown and evolved in ways they could not have imagined. We proudly provide compassionate, high-quality healthcare throughout the Greater Philadelphia region, and have gained a reputation for excellence and innovation. Einstein Physicians Philadelphia is seeking to add 1 Anesthesiologist to its urban academic medical center. General positions available; New graduates welcomed and supported.
- MD or DO From an Accredited Program - Required
- Completion of an Accredited Anesthesiology Residency Required
- Completion of an Accredited Anesthesiology Fellowship Optional
- Appropriate Licenses and Certifications - Required
- General Anesthesiology - Thoracic, Vascular, OB, Neuro, Trauma, Outpatient GI, Regional, Ortho...
- Academic Appointment at Sidney Kimmel College of Medicine
- No PEDs
- Hospital-Based Position
- 27 Anesthesiologists, 50 CRNAs
- Creative Scheduling Options
- 1:9 Call, Day off pre- & post-Call
- Newly Configured Work Schedule w/ Shift Length Options
- Newly Configured 12-Hour Weekday Call Schedule to Benefit Work/Life Balance
- Call Team = 1 Attending 3 CRNAs
- 5.5 Weeks' Vacation, 1 Week CME
- Competitive Salary for Philadelphia
- Sign-on Bonus
- Medical, Dental, Vision Plans
- Pension, 403(b), 457, Structured Portfolio Investment Plans
- PTO (32)
- CME (5), $3000 Allowance
- Sick Leave (12)
- Long-Term Disability
- Malpractice Insurance w/ Tail
- Life Insurance
Philadelphia is a vibrant and diverse city with a vast amount of culture and history. With Washington D.C. and New York in proximity, Philadelphia is an affordable city in the Northeastern United States. Philadelphia offers world-class educational institutions, medical facilities, museums, entertainment, sports venues and restaurants.
- Visit Philadelphia Provides information on events, restaurants, hotels, museums, music, performing arts and historic sites in and around the city.
- City of Philadelphia The official website of the city of Philadelphia offers information about resident services, property, licenses, permits, utilities and city-wide initiatives.
- PHL Diversity Showcases the city s vibrant multicultural communities by providing multicultural events, exhibits, restaurants, places of worship and organizations.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.