Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group (PAFMG) is seeking a full-time BC/BE Endocrinologist.
- Opportunity to grow a subspecialty interest
- State-of-the-art medical center
- Opportunity for rapid practice growth
- Physician-led and collegial environment
- Endocrinology Fellowship
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group
We are one of the largest multi-specialty medical groups in the country, made up of over 1,700 physicians in 40+ specialties, in practices throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. Our organization is nationally recognized for our excellence with multiple awards for quality of care, innovation and leadership.
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group is affiliated with Palo Alto Medical Foundation, a not-for-profit health care organization, providing operational and administrative support, including the latest technology, allowing physicians to focus on delivering exceptional patient care.
- Schedule flexibility and sabbaticals for work-life balance
- Relocation allowance
- Guaranteed salary for two years with production bonus
- Generous benefits package
- Shareholder eligible after two years
- Shareholders enjoy very competitive, production-based income
- 401K, cash-balance retirement plan, HSA
EEO Equal Employment Opportunity
Apply for Endocrinologist BC/BE
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly