Chief, Acute Care Quality and Patient Safety
- Position: Chief, Acute Care Quality and Patient Safety for NorthShore Legacy
What you will need:
- License: Illinois Medical License or License Pending
- Certification: Board certified in clinical specialty
- Five years of progressive operational and physician leadership experience
What you will do:
- The Chief of Acute Care Quality and Patient Safety (CACQPS) will oversee the acute care quality and outcome metrics and physician practice standards and changes required to achieve acute care quality and patient safety goals across the NorthShore Legacy Pavilions.
- The CACQPS will work with key department chairs, nursing, and operational leaders to build and deploy interdisciplinary care delivery models and evidence-based practices that enhance clinical outcomes, improve patient experience and team member engagement, improve care efficiency.
- Work as a dyad partner to the VP of Inpatient Quality and Transformation and partner with other key physician and clinical leaders across the system to ensure that team-based, evidence-based care delivery results in highly reliable clinical and experience outcomes.
NorthShore University HealthSystem (NorthShore) is currently seeking a Chief, Acute Care Quality and Patient Safety. Reporting directly to the Chief Medical Officer, this dynamic physician will spend 50% working in their clinical specialty and 50% as the Chief, Acute Care Quality and Patient Safety.
NorthShore University HealthSystem (NorthShore) is an integrated healthcare delivery system consistently ranked as a Top 15 Teaching Hospital in the U.S. The NorthShore system, headquartered in Evanston, Ill., includes six award-winning hospitals – Evanston, Glenbrook, Highland Park, Northwest Community, Skokie, and Swedish. NorthShore comprises three exemplary physician networks, totaling more than 4,250 doctors across immediate, primary, specialty and complex care; and 170+ office locations and 35+ immediate care centers. NorthShore has an established reputation with more than 17,000 team members system-wide.
NorthShore is committed to excellence in its academic mission and supports teaching and research as the principal teaching affiliate of the University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine.
At NorthShore University HealthSystem, diversity, equity and inclusion are at the core of our mission to support our team members and patients - irrespective of race, ethnicity, age, gender, sexual orientation or socioeconomic status. We believe that by recognizing and embracing our differences we create an organization that welcomes all to contribute and grow.
We invite all candidates to our team, as we continue to build on the incredible value our diverse talent brings to our organization, our community and our patients.
Please explore our website (www.northshore.org) to better understand how NorthShore delivers on its mission "to preserve and improve human life" through superior clinical care, academic excellence and innovative research.
NorthShore is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. Please refer to the main career page for more information.
EOE: Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/ Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Disability/Vets, VEVRRA Federal Contractor.
Apply for Chief, Acute Care Quality and Patient Safety
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly