Physician - Academics-Endocrinology
Banner - University Medical Center Phoenix (B-UMCP) is seeking an Endocrinologist with experience to support our new Division Chief in Bariatric surgery as the Obesity Medical Lead and Program Co-Director, including quality and alignment of multidisciplinary teams.
- Foster collegial relationships across the Department of Medicine and Department of Surgery provide the most optimal care and services to the Bariatric and Obesity community.
- Provide leadership to establish/maintain BUMCP Bariatric and Obesity Medicine Services.
- Coordination of education, training, and clinical research.
- Recruitment and retention of diverse faculty and staff.
- Increase community awareness of Bariatric and Obesity Services patient care programs.
- Identify opportunities for local market expansion.
- MD or DO
- Must have AZ license (or eligibility to receive by hire date)
- Must be ABMS/ABOS Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Fellowship-Trained in Endocrinology.
- Leadership skills and experience to lead a high priority and growing clinical program.
- Desire to work in an academic setting.
Banner Health and University of Arizona Health Network have come together to form Banner – University Medicine, a health system anchored in Phoenix and Tucson that makes the highest level of care accessible to Arizona residents. At the heart of this merger is academic medicine – research, teaching and patient care – across three academic medical centers: Banner – University Medical Center Phoenix, formerly Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center, is a nationally recognized academic medical center. The world-class hospital is focused on coordinated clinical care, expanded research activities and nurturing future generations of highly trained medical professionals who serve the community.
Diversity Impact Awards from Becker’s Hospital review September 2021
- Banner Health ranked #1 overall in enterprisewide employee resource groups
- Banner Health ranked top 10 in employee resource groups women@banner
- Banner Health ranked top 10 in diversity action award The Power of Belonging Series
Banner Health offers an industry leading benefits package that provides security for you and your family, including:
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and pharmacy plans
- Paid time off plans
- Eligible for benefits coverage within 30 days
- Financial savings resources
- Career advancement and optimal work/life balance
- Employee Discounts
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
The safety of our team members and patients is of utmost importance, so Banner is requiring the COVID-19 vaccine for all team members. As members of the health care field, we are in the business of caring for people, so we take seriously our commitment to ensure our patients and teams are safeguarded from this rapidly changing and dangerous disease.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employee
Facility & Location InformationBanner - University Medical Center Phoenix
Downtown Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ 85006 Physician - Academics-Endocrinology
Apply for Physician - Academics-Endocrinology
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly