FAMILY MEDICINE with OB: Torrington, Wyoming
Practice Rural Medicine in this Great SE Wyoming location with a Top-5 Large Health System
An excellent opportunity is available for an employed BC/BE Family Medicine Physician with Obstetrics to join Banner Health in Torrington, WY in a thriving, practice! Experience the relief of practicing with a large integrated health system that offers its physicians a financially stable environment, resources and support to provide excellent patient care, and dedication to physician well-being unmatched in the industry.
- Cohesive group of colleagues and supportive staff
- Excellent leadership that invests in and supports you
- Average patient volume: 18-20/day
- 36 hours of patient contact
- Clinic hours, M-F 7am-6pm, flexible schedules for our physicians
- Call 1:3
- Clinical responsibilities to include all ages, wellness and chronic care disease management, as well as specialized procedures
- $100k educational loan repayment + eligible for Public Service Loan Forgiveness program
- Hospitalist shifts/Light inpatient rounding
- $325k base compensation
- NO STATE INCOME TAX
We seek candidates who meet the following:
- BC/BE in Family Medicine with Surgical OB
- Prefer to see all ages
- Patient-focused, friendly, and willing to collaborate in a team environment
- Experience preferred but new graduates will be considered
Banner Community Hospital (BCH) is a JCAHO accredited 25-bed critical access facility offering the latest technological upgrades and supported by a staff of dedicated physicians; Emergency Care with a Level III Trauma Center, Women's Care and Birthing Center with birthing suites, Cancer Care, Full-Service Lab, Radiology, CT and Mammography, Ultrasound, Mobile MRI, Echocardiogram, Nuclear Medicine, Diabetes Education, and a Weekend Walk-in Clinic.
"Rural practice gives a sense of independence and autonomy and at the same time, close relationship with a team begins to feel like family. Work hours can be more flexible. Continued learning is promoted and encouraged. Cost of living is generally lower and there are usually generous loan repayment programs." - Dr. Marion Smith, (Torrington, WY).
The safety of our team members and patients is of utmost importance, so Banner is requiring the COVID-19 vaccine for all team members. As members of the health care field, we are in the business of caring for people, so we take seriously our commitment to ensure our patients and teams are safeguarded from this rapidly changing and dangerous disease.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner Health recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. Banner Health is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.
Apply for FAMILY MEDICINE with OB: Torrington, Wyoming
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly