General Orthopedic Surgeon Needed in Wisconsin
This position offers a competitive compensation package, two year salary guarantee with incentive and quality bonuses. You will also receive a $50K sign-on bonus, paid malpractice, medical benefits, vacation, 5 days of CME and $4.5K allowance, a 401(B) with an employer matching, and relocation assistance.
Live in a beautiful Midwest community positioned along the scenic Fox River and Lake Winnebago. You can build, buy, or rent on acreage, large lots, lakeside or near excellent schools and amenities. The region features vibrant cultural venues, a year-round calendar of exciting events, one-of-a kind museums and fantastic outdoor recreation.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Trevor Jensen at 801.930.3776 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Join an established total joint practice
- Dedicated PA or NP
- Strong market with limited competition
- Large primary care referral base
- 2-year salary guarantee
- Incentive and quality bonuses
- Strong benefit package
- Beautiful Midwest community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for General Orthopedic Surgeon Needed in Wisconsin
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly