Part-Time General Anesthesia Opportunity in Coastal Rhode Island
This position offers a good compensation with full benefits that include 6 weeks of vacation, 6 sick days, 5 days of CME, and a retirement plan.
You will enjoy living and working in Rhode Island. This is one of New England's largest cities and has celebrated fine arts, culinary up-and-comers, historic landmarks, monuments, and well-known universities.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please call Dona Menton at 203.663.9325 or forward your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Excellent income
- 3 days per week
- Busy and well-established group
- Growth opportunity
- Bread and butter anesthesia cases, no trauma or cardiac
- No call responsibilities
- Full benefits
- Coastal Rhode Island with easy access to Boston, Hartford, an New York City
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Part-Time General Anesthesia Opportunity in Coastal Rhode Island
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly