Pain Management Physician Opportunity in Arkansas
This partnership track opportunity offers an employed or 1099 position with malpractice coverage. The employed option offers benefits.
Sherwood is a city in Pulaski County, Arkansas. It is a suburb of Little Rock. The town's central Arkansas location provides access to dining opportunities along with numerous attractions.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, contact Karen Duffy directly at 203.663.9382 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Partnership opportunity
- W2 or 1099 available and will cover malpractice
- Multispecialty group starting a pain practice
- Join 2 internists and a neurologist
- 100% interventional pain
- Will consider PM&R and anesthesia residencies
- New graduates are encouraged to apply
- Suburb of Little Rock, Arkansas
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Pain Management Physician Opportunity in Arkansas
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly