PM&R Physician Wanted in Ohio
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with RVUs. You will also be offered medical, life insurance/disability, relocation included in sign-on bonus, 1 week of CME time, and a retirement plan.
You will enjoy working in this Midwest town where the outdoor activities are endless, the cost of living is affordable, and the people are sincere and friendly. Appreciate the peace of mind that comes with a quality of life move to a small town in a major metro area.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call Darline Morris at 203.663.9385 or send your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2690412.
- Hospital-employed position
- Monday through Thursday
- No call responsibilities
- Work at 1 site, or 2 sites on different days
- Must do spine procedures and be able to read EMGs
- Pain fellowship preferred
- J-1 and H-1B visa sponsorship
- Great area to live in and a low cost of living
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for PM&R Physician Wanted in Ohio
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly