Gastroenterologist to Join a Collegial Multispecialty Group in Mount Airy, North Carolina
Candidates will need to be board certified or board eligible in GI. You should currently have or be in the process of securing an NC medical license. If you need help, CompHealth can assist. This position has a large waiting patient base.
They are offering a generous salary with RVU productivity, an attractive sign-on bonus, full benefits, relocation assistance, ample PTO, and student loan repayment.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com and refer to job #2666431.
- Employed by 1 of the largest healthcare systems for financial stability
- Join 3 other gastroenterologists in a collegial practice
- Office hours are 8 am - 5 pm, Monday through Friday
- Each physician sees an average of 16 patients per day in the office
- Procedures performed include diagnosis and treatment of ulcers and esophageal reflux treatment
- Upper endoscopy, colonoscopy, capsule endoscopy, esophageal dilation, and liver biopsy
- Mostly outpatient with a 1:4 call
- Mayberry RFD icon Andy Griffith grew up in Mount Airy, North Carolina
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Gastroenterologist to Join a Collegial Multispecialty Group in Mount Airy, North Carolina
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly