Gastroenterologist Job in the Greater St. Louis Metropolitan Area in Illinois
This employed opportunity has a competitive salary plus production, and a stipend during training. You will be offered malpractice coverage, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, loan repayment, vacation/holidays, CME, a sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and a retirement plan.
Come live and practice in southern Illinois. You will be close to plenty of culture, entertainment, and city living. It is just across the Mississippi River from downtown St. Louis, MO. Enjoy the moderate weather and the exceptionally friendly people.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
Please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2640926.
- Stipend during training
- Hospital-affiliated multispecialty group
- Join an established and busy practice
- ERCP and EUS preferred, not required
- High volume GI service line
- 3 endoscopy suites, Fuji scopes, and more
- Experienced staff
- Located in the greater St. Louis metropolitan area
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Gastroenterologist Job in the Greater St. Louis Metropolitan Area in Illinois
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly