Gynecologist Needed in Brooklyn, NY at Thriving Practice With Growing Patient Base
This employed opportunity has a very competitive base salary. You will be offered a flexible schedule malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME, a retirement plan, and excellent PTO.
With offices throughout the city, come enjoy all that the Big Apple has to offer. There are several openings available but this job will NOT last long so send your information to Seth Fredericks at CompHealth, information below. Because there are multiple needs, be sure to tell any of your friends or colleagues who also might be interested in working in New York City.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please call Seth Fredericks directly at 203.663.9398 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job ID: JOB-2718161.
- Ample support staff for physician to focus on quality care
- Gynecology only, no OB call
- Robotics and MIS Fellowship preferred but not required
- Competitive salary with 1-year guarantee and loan repayment after 3 years
- 4-day workweek with the option for part time
- New graduates welcome
- Privileges at prestigious hospital
- Other office locations available
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Gynecologist Needed in Brooklyn, NY at Thriving Practice With Growing Patient Base
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly