Anesthesia and Pain Management Position in New York
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation. You will be offered malpractice with tail coverage, medical benefits for physician and family paid at 100%, 5 weeks of vacation in the 1st year, a 401(k) retirement plan, and more.
Come live and practice in the New York Hudson Valley. Newburgh is north of NYC by about an hour. This location gives you easy access to New England and the rest of the Northeast. Take weekend tours of vineyards, shops, great eateries, or The City That Never Sleeps.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Linda Graziani at 203.663.9334 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2667867.
- Enjoy 5 weeks of vacation in the 1st year
- 100% physician and family paid medical
- Malpractice with tail coverage
- 4-day workweek
- General anesthesia with 2 days of pain management
- Only 9 weekends a year at home beeper call
- Join 11 anesthesiologists and 6 CRNAs
- Located 1 hour to George Washington Bridge
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Anesthesia and Pain Management Position in New York
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly