Ascension Via Christi, Kansas largest healthcare provider, is seeking a BE/BC Pulmonologist to join their team in Pittsburg, Kansas.
- Pulmonologist will split time between clinic and intensivist consults
- Nurse practitioner support in the busy clinic located on the hospital campus
- 24/7 on-site hospitalist team and eICU support
- 18 month guaranteed salary with production incentives
- Signing bonus or monthly stipends available
- Affiliation with the Kansas City University Joplin affording the opportunity to work with medical students
Ascension Via Christi Hospital in Pittsburg, a progressive, 188-bed acute care, JCAHO-accredited healthcare facility, is quickly becoming well-known as a great place to practice medicine with its extensive medical staff growth, $16.5 million renovation and expansion of outpatient, emergency, and surgical services, and a new ICU featuring eCare telemedicine technology. AVC Pittsburg has been leading healthcare and providing comprehensive medical services for more than a century in southeast Kansas, southwest Missouri, and northeast Oklahoma, and has received national recognition from both the American Hospital Association and the Catholic Health Association for organizational innovation and community service.
Pittsburg, KS, the largest community in southeast Kansas, is an exciting university town of 20,000 residents boasting a high quality of life and a wonderful place to raise your family with all the activities, services, and resources of a larger city, but with the comforts and security of a smaller community. Pittsburg is proud of its thriving businesses, strong workforce opportunities, and exceptional education systems. Pittsburg, KS, is a model community-one that will cause you to take notice.
Apply for Pulmonologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly