Pulmonary/Critical Care Position Available Just 75 Miles From Chicago
The hospital is a 172-bed short-term acute-care hospital located in the heart of the downtown La Porte area. They have a closed ICU with 14 beds and full subspecialty support available including advanced practice nurses. Best of all there is no night call, tele-ICU provides all backup support. This is a great opportunity for Sleep Fellows as there is an opportunity to read sleep studies if credentialed. The latest pulmonary procedures are available including EBUS.
This is a hospital-employed position and comes with a competitive compensation package, education debt assistance, a commencement bonus, residency stipend to be paid in your final year of fellowship, relocation allowance, CME allowance and days, lots of PTO, a 401(k) with match, as well as a health/vision/dental/life/disability package.
To explore this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference job #2640505.
- Combination of outpatient/inpatient pulmonary and intensivist care
- Brand-new hospital opening October 2020
- 14-bed closed ICU with full subspecialty support
- Monday through Friday schedule
- No night call required
- EBUS and pulmonary procedures with Tele-ICU backup support
- Opportunity to read sleep studies if credentialed
- Just a short drive to Chicago and the lower Michigan shoreline and resorts
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Pulmonary/Critical Care Position Available Just 75 Miles From Chicago
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly