TEXAS- Join rapidly expanding GI Practice with University Affiliation- just East of Dallas
Would you be interested in learning the details of a brand new opening for a General Gastroenterologist with training or experience in ERCP and EUS to join a busy and supportive GI Group serving a secondary metropolitan area of over 600,000 people?
Practice where YOU are Needed ! Busy from Day One!
- Complete support from the largest Health System in East Texas. Affiliated with the University of Texas.
- The system is comprised of 10 Hospitals, more than 50 physician clinics, over 350 employed physician providers, and 2 freestanding emergency Centers.
- An EMS fleet of more than 45 ambulances, four helicopters, a comprehensive seven-trauma center care network including a Level 1 Trauma Center.
- Work and cover at only one Hospital.
- Join an impressive team of 6 Gastroenterologists with GI Hospitalist coverage.
- Enjoy a call of less than 1:7
- Training or experience in ERCP and EUS needed.
- Academic affiliation and involvement of desired. Residency training programs in FP, IM, General Surgery, Occupational Medicine, and Psychiatry.
- Access to cutting-edge research and technology.
Live and Play in Beautiful East Texas
- Scenic Piney Woods of East Texas offers tall pine, huge Oaks, rolling countryside.
- 3 area lakes and rivers and Texas State Park offers unlimited outdoor sports and recreation.
- Numerous dining and shopping.
- Top tier educational options including Charter, Private, Colleg prep, and major University.
- LIve in brand new gated subdivisions, historic district, on one of the area lakes or on 1,000 acres and be within 20 minutes of the Hospital.
- Enjoy a young, diverse, and family-friendly community.
- Easy and scenic Interstate drive to Dallas.
- Regional Airport with 6 daily flights to Dallas.
- Low cost of living.
- NO State Income Tax!
Earn TOP MGMA Income
- A very competitive Guaranteed Salary + Bonus + Benefits package will be offered. Negotiable.
- Bonus based on attractive WRVU bonus system.
- Uncapped potential.
- Relocation, Sign-on bonuses.
For complete details on this unique opportunity offering an attractive income potential, supportive team, and quality lifestyle in east Texas, please forward your CV or call me at the number provided.
Apply for TEXAS- Join rapidly expanding GI Practice with University Affiliation- just East of Dallas
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly