Urology Physician | #3049
General Urology 40 minutes from the Atlanta Airport
Join the largest Not-for-Profit organization in all of Georgia that focuses on meeting the Urology health care needs of our community.
- Regional acute care hospital with a level 3 ER.
- Our goal is to build an employed URO program inhouse to utilize our existing robot
- Our service coverage area is close to 100,000 people.
- We need a URO that is comfortable doing female urology.
Built-in Referrals: Piedmont employs/contracts with (5) OBGYN s, (10-12) PCP s and (4) GS s within the primary coverage area that will be referred into your practice.
- (1) robot DaVinci
- (4) OR turnover time 20 mins. And closed by 5:00p
- (1) MA, (1) RN,
- Great ANES with CRNA
- Option for NP/PA once fully ramped
Schedule: (Mon. to Fri. 8:00a to 5:00p)
- day in clinic and day in OR every day
- 2 days in the OR each week and 3 days in the clinic
- Averaging in the clinic 20 to 25 patients
- Average 10-15 cases a week
- 10 days of call are required per month.
- 1 - Weekend every month
- Employed position
- Great Guaranteed salary + Production
- Malpractice covered
- Accepting H1B visa candidates
- Located 40 minutes from the Atlanta Airport
- Great school systems, affordable housing, and easy commuting
We would love to have you join our growing organization!
For more information on this opportunity, please contact Brandon Schmidt at 469-708-2765 or Bschmidt@arthurmarshall.com.
Apply for Urology Physician | #3049
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly