Orthopedic Sports Surgery Opportunity in southwest Jacksonville, FL
We are seeking an Orthopedic Surgeon fellowship trained in Sports Medicine to join a premier Orthopedic Surgery practice.
- MD/DO degree
- Graduate of ACGME accredited Orthopedic Surgery Residency
- Board Certified or eligible
- Fellowship training in Sports is a preferred
- Florida Medical License
- DEA Certificate
- Orthopedic Surgery practice is part of a larger ACO with a 70-strong PCP network, 33 Spine & Pain providers and 5-specialty Divisions
- Join practice with 1 other orthopedic surgeon and 1 physician assistant
- Practice call will be shared amongst the members of the practice - no hospital call required.
- Competitive benefits package
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off & More
About Orange Park Medical Center:
- OPMC is a full-service, acute-care hospital with 365 inpatient beds located in the heart of Orange Park, providing medical care to Clay County and surrounding communities.
- The only level II trauma center in Clay County
- Shortest hospital ER wait times in the area with a dedicated Pediatric ER and another free-standing ER a few miles away from the hospital
- 24/7 on-site imaging and radiology services
- 24-bed inpatient psychiatry unit, 20-bed inpatient rehabilitation unit and 20 ICU beds.
- Committed to Graduate Medical Education with seven residency programs (including ER, Psychiatry, General Surgery and Primary Care) and three fellowship programs. By the year 2022, we will expand our ACGME accredited residency and fellowship programs to 175 residents and fellows.
With a population of close to 1.5 million people, a low cost of living, high quality of life and wonderful climate, our region is one of the few places in the United States that is experiencing a growing population of young professionals. Clay County is known for its excellent schools from kindergarten through college, strong military presence, affordable cost of living and enjoyable, year-round outdoor activities! Northeast Florida is known for its outdoor recreation opportunities, featuring 90 miles of beaches along the Atlantic Ocean and the majestic St. Johns River. Enjoy playing golf, playing tennis or other popular sports such as wakeboarding, surfing, waterskiing and boating.
Apply for Orthopedic Sports Surgery Opportunity in southwest Jacksonville, FL
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly