Orthopedic Hand Surgeon
TPMG is seeking a full-time BE/BC Orthopedic Hand Surgeon to join our team in Fremont and San Leandro, CA.
This position will fill an open position resulting from a retirement. The Group has (2) hand, (1) trauma, (3) SM, (4) TJ, (1) Pedi ORS and (2) general ORS surgeons. The candidate we seek is Fellowship trained in hand and is comfortable with upper extremity trauma up to the shoulder. The practice includes reconstructive surgery, arthroscopy, joint reconstruction, trauma and post-traumatic reconstruction. The practice focus is on hand, wrist, elbow and some shoulder. The candidate will share general orthopedic call 1:12 . As a community (Level 3) hospital, we have a fair amount of community level trauma including hand, distal radius, elbow and standard lower extremity trauma. Our Trauma surgeon takes on the most difficult cases that come in. Hand surgeons are expected to take General call but focus mostly on hand and upper extremity cases, including lacerations, with the occasional simple hip fracture, ankle fracture or other basic lower extremity injury.
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California and a 75-year tradition of providing quality medical care.
- Board Certification or Eligibility
- Must be eligible to obtain a CA medical license or be currently licensed to practice in CA
- Physician-led organization career growth and leadership opportunities
- Professional freedom
- State-of-the-art facilities
- Multi-specialty collaboration and integration
- Technology-driven innovation
- Mission driven, patient care-centered and one of the largest progressive medical groups in the nation!
- Shareholder track
- Moving allowance
- Comprehensive medical and dental
- Home loan assistance up to $200,000 (approval required)
- Malpractice and tail insurance
- Three retirement plans, including pension
- Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave
Please visit our website to view all of our opportunities located throughout Northern, CA:
We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer | VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Apply for Orthopedic Hand Surgeon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly