Gulf Coast Regional Medical Center, Panama City, FL
Interventional Radiologist with General diagnostic skills in Florida!
HCA North FL Division / Gulf Coast Regional Medical Center has an exciting opportunity for a BC/BE Interventional Radiologist comfortable with General Diagnostics to join our practice at Gulf Coast Regional Medical Center. The hospital is located in Panama City, FL and is a 216-bed acute care hospital proudly serving Bay County and surrounding communities for 40 years. The hospital was recently named a Joint Commission Top Performer on Key Quality Measures - heart failure, heart attack, pneumonia, surgical care, and perinatal care - for the fourth consecutive year and has achieved certifications for its stroke and wound care. Explore this opportunity in greater detail and learn about the amazing benefits of joining the Envision Physician Services family!
Highlights of this opportunity include:
* Competitive compensation
* Final reads done after hours by our own internal Teleradiology division
* Advanced technical support
* Paid time off
* Bonus structure, CME
* Paid malpractice insurance with tail coverage
* Physician-led practice on a local and regional level
* All benefits effective day 1 - Benefits include: medical, dental, vision, and 401k
* Applicants must be ABR/AOBR Board certified /eligible
* Current Florida licensure is preferred, but not required. Must be able to obtain.
* IR Fellowship trained or adequate IR experience
* MQSA Certification is a plus, with the ability to perform stereotactic, US guided and needle localization breast biopsies
* Proficiency across all modalities including plain film, fluoroscopy, nuclear medicine, MRI (if fellowship trained), CT, ultrasound etc.
There is something for everyone in Panama City, especially with an average of 320 days of sunshine each year! Panama City is located on the Gulf of Mexico with sugary white sands and clear emerald green water. State parks, caverns, and golf courses provide other outdoor opportunities for those who don't want to stay indoors. New shopping plazas and restaurants are also available for the shopper or the foodie. The city employs a 'School Choice' program, where parents can decide where their children will go to school based on what program is appealing. Two colleges also reside in Bay County-Gulf Coast State College and Florida State University-Panama City. Easily accessible, Panama City is serviced by Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport, which offers non-stop flights to Atlanta, Baltimore, Dallas, Houston, Nashville, Orlando, St. Louis and Tampa.
Apply for Radiology Vascular/Interventional
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly