Neuroradiology - Kaiser Permanente/The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. - Northern California
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc., is currently adding a full-time, BC/BE Neuroradiologist to our group in the San Jose, California, medical facility.
- 60% Neuroradiology – 40% Diagnostic
- Call duties are well balanced and shared equally.
- Neuroradiology fellowship
- Board Certification or Eligibility
- Must be eligible to obtain a California medical license or be currently licensed to practice within California
This is an opportunity to join an experienced team in an established organization that offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits and a collaborative work environment.
A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE WITH TPMG:
• We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
• We can focus on providing excellent patient care without managing overhead and billing.
• We collaborate across specialties and medical centers.
• We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health & Wellness Program.
• Shareholder track
• Moving allowance
• Comprehensive medical and dental
• Home loan assistance - up to $200,000 (approval required)
• Malpractice and tail insurance
• Three retirement plans, including pension
• Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave
SAN JOSE, CALIFORNIA
The Capital of Silicon Valley - Situated at the core of an area celebrated for its high-tech innovations, San Jose is the biggest city in Northern California and the 10th largest in the country. The impressive array of cultural, recreational, educational and entertainment attractions are made all the more inviting by San Jose’s impressive public safety record, which is among the best of any metropolitan area in the nation. Located south of San Francisco and north of the Monterey/Carmel area, San Jose is a fun, safe, vibrant city with multi-cultural roots, a beautiful climate and endless appeal.
Apply for Neuroradiology - Kaiser Permanente/The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. - Northern California
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly